Vulcano Activated Charcoal Body Wash
Activated Charcoal Body Wash
A great skin tonic, this light, moisturizing body wash works on body blemishes and leaves your skin feeling fresh as a daisy. This option is designed for those with normal skin or dehydrated skin, but still has a light, refreshing scent from natural tea tree and peppermint oils. It’s also a versatile product that can be used for body and even as a delightful bath!
With superfats galore like avocado oil, coconut oil, and vegetable glycerin – not just olive oil – this liquid soap works wonders on body blemishes. Its activated charcoal powder removes impurities, odors, and dead skin cells.
- Body Odor: Removes toxins to naturally improve body odors
- Acne: Cleans up body blemishes
- Detoxification: Activated Charcoal traps and removed toxins and chemicals on the skin
Light herbal blend of Tea tree, Eucalyptus and Peppermint
How to Use:
Gently massage just a couple drops of this concentrated soap into wet skin. This product can be used for the hands, and body and works wonders on Body blemishes, odors, in-grows due to the antiseptic oil essentials. Rinse thoroughly.
- Bamboo Activated Charcoal: A natural potent treatment that traps toxins and chemicals on the skin, allowing them to be flushed and not reabsorb by the skin.
- Avocado Oil: A beauty food containing vitamins A, C, E, and K. A antioxidants that protect your skin from environmental damage and contains raw monounsaturated.
- Herbal blend: An antiseptic-rich blend of Tea Tree, Eucalyptus and Peppermint which offers a natural remedy to body blemishes and odor.
Full Ingredients List:
Aqua (Distilled Water), Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera), Olive Oil (Olea Europaea), Avocado Oil (Persea Gratissima), Cocoa Butter (Theobroma Cacao Seed), Vegetable Glycerin, Peppermint Oil (Mentha Piperita), Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca Alternaifolia), Eucalyptus Oil (Globulus Leaf), Peppermint, Bamboo Activated Charcoal
Silicones, Mineral oil, Palm oil, Petrochemicals, Parabens, Polyethylene, Sulfates, GMOs, DEA/TEA, Phthalates, Drying Alcohol, Synthetic dyes or fragrances, Gluten, Animal by-products.