Add your review
Review Bodycare Scrubbing Clay
Bodycare Scrubbing Clay
Made with upcycled coffee grounds that would have otherwise gone to waste, this creamy clay scrub smooths, clarifies, and supports the microbiome, rinsing off with a silky feel.
- supports good skin bacteria to help balance the skin microbiome
- reduces discomfort associated with dryness, itchiness, and tightness in the skin improves skin radiance and promotes firmness
- clarifies and decongests skin from daily impurities and sebum build up
- provides an easy, mess-free alternative to traditional sugar scrubs
- prebiotic chicory root - naturally packed with prebiotic sugars, this ingredient helps feed your skin microbiome and support balanced skin
- upcycled coffee grounds - sourced from a local coffee manufacturer in California, upcycled antioxidant-rich coffee grounds help slough away dead skin cells and polish the skin’s surface, while also firming, smoothing, and brightening the look of skin with caffeine
- red clay - helps prevent clogged pores and deeply cleanses skin by absorbing excess oil, dirt, and impurities
- full IL: water, kaolin1, hydrogenated ethylhexyl olivate, glycerin, coffea arabica (coffee) seed powder2, oryza sativa (rice) powder, stearic acid, glyceryl stearate SE, cetyl alcohol, bentonite, cichorium intybus (chicory) root extract3, hydrogenated olive oil unsaponifiables, caprylhydroxamic acid, ethylhexylglycerin, glyceryl caprylate, polysorbate 20, xanthan gum, sodium phytate.
- 1red clay
- 2upcycled coffee grounds
- 3prebiotic chicory
essential oil contents: 0.0%
how to use scrubbing clay
- while showering, rub a quarter-sized amount of clay between your hands. massage in circular motions all over your body to slough away dead skin. rinse off residual polish. use up to 3x a week.
- optional: leave on for two minutes as a body mask before rinsing! this is particularly helpful on breakout-prone areas.
0 stars based on 0 reviews