Facial Cupping Set
Province Apothecary's facial cupping set, made of high quality silicone, gently pulls the skin away from deeper layers of fascia, smoothes wrinkles and revitalizes the look of skin.
Cupping promotes increased blood circulation, which offers many benefits:
- Increased elasticity in the face
- Sculpts, tones, and firms sagging skin reducing the appearance of discolouration and fine lines
- Reduces puffiness and the appearance of dark circles
- Rejuvenates the look of dry, dehydrated, and devitalized skin
- Relaxes facial tension
- Prep your skin with an oil-based serum so that the cup can smoothly glide across your face.
- Gently squeeze the cup, apply it to your skin, and release to create suction.
- Move the cup across your face as shown in the diagram. Start with the large cup and switch to the small cup.
- Continue until you have successfully cupped all desired areas of your face.
- It is important to keep the cup moving at all times as bruising can occur if the cup is left in the same place for too long.
Facial Cup Care
Wash your facial cups after each use with warm water and natural soap. Place on a cloth to air dry.
Facial cupping is an extremely effective and stimulating treatment. For that reason, we recommend not using them if you are experiencing any of the following conditions where you would use the cups: inflamed, irritated or damaged skin, broken capillaries, moles, skin tags, warts, severe acne, eczema, psoriasis, sores, undiagnosed lumps, melanoma, cancer or current use of blood thinners. Avoid high heat and sun exposure 12 hours after treatment. Do not leave cups suctioned on the skin without moving them as they will leave bruising.